Wednesday, April 23, 2014
Here'sssssssss Tim with a new list of words.
Colorless, without coloring matter.
1. Derived or acquired from something on the outside.
2. Supplemental, additional.
To recognize, acknowledge, own.
1. Not alphabetic, an analphabetic arrangement of letters.
2. Unable to read or write, illiterate: analphabetic peoples.
1. The purging of the emotions or relieving of emotional tensions, especially through
certain kinds of art, as tragedy or music.
2. [Medicine/Medical] Purgation.
1. Triumphantly boastful, exulting.
To make (something, such as light rays) parallel.
To wheedle, cajole,or coax.
1. Of, relating to, or suitable to a letter.
2. Contained in or carried on by letters.
3. Written in the form of a series of letters.
Lover of horses.
A physician who specializes in treating hospitalized patients of other physicianimms.
Not miscible, incapable of being mixed.
A derivational or inflectional affix appearing in the body of a word.
One that serves as an inspiration, model, or guide.
1. A small rich shell-shaped cake.
2. One that evokes a memory.
1. Mixture, medley.
2. A mixture of different grains, flour or meals, especially rye with wheat.
A minute or minor detail.
Of or relating to dreams, dreamy.
A minor work (as of literature).
Contemplation of one's navel as an aid to meditation.
1. Something that passes everywhere or provides a universal means of passage.
2. A master key, skeleton key.
By force of circumstances.
1. Of little value or account, small, trifling: a picayune amount.
2. Petty, carping, or prejudiced: I didn't want to seem picayune by criticizing.
1. Hidden from sight, concealed.
2. Difficult or impossible for one of ordinary understanding or knowledge to comprehend, deep.
3. Of, relating to, or dealing with something little known or obscure.
Of a grayish greenish yellow color suggesting sickliness.
1. The mind in its hypothetical primary blank or empty state before receiving outside impressions.
2. Something existing in its original pristine state.
1. Of a timid disposition, fearful.
2. Expressing or suggesting timidity.
Beginning to be green, greenish.
The art of engraving on wood, or of printing from such engravings.